Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Lovely Brother

My mother went away to Thailand for the weekend. Hence, I partay-ed my weekend away. Of course, now I feel bad for neglecting my school work, but hey, I had so much fun!


But fun's over apparently. Time was 7am. I awoke to the sound of my mother screaming at me for staying out late over the weekend when she wasn't around.

Whaddya know, my brother, whom I 'love' so dearly, had told my mother that I was out all night on both nights, reaching home only in the morning. 

My brother is a fucking humchi asshole.

Although I was sleeping, I could swear that I heard my brother telling my mother that I only came home on Sunday afternoon and that I was dressed 'disgustingly'. I remember clearly the exact words that the asshole farted: “…穿到很恶心咯!”

Whatevs.

Then my mother started screaming at me, even though I was still almost dead asleep.

One of the afternoons, I had very courteously excused myself out of the house to savour my kretek cigarette. I went back into the house, with the pack of cigarettes highly visible in my hands. The asshole saw my holding the cigarettes and instantly gave me a condescending look.

OH, PUH-LEASE! Like he's such a saint! And he bloody smokes too! Just that he's wayyy to humchi to admit that he's got a smoking habit. It's not like I don't know that he smokes, too!

The thing that irks me most is when that asshole smokes in the bathroom. Please lor, need a smoke break just bloody exit the house lah! Stink up the bathroom for what?! That's why I say he's just wayyy too humchi. Smokes in the bathroom on the pretext of taking a shower. SOMEBODY. HAS. A. HELL. LOT. OF. GROWING. UP. TO. DO.

And whatever he does to cover up his dirty deed, it DOES NOT WORK. I can ALWAYS smell it when he's smoking and after he has smoked.

So for him to come around and tell tales to my mother makes me damned furious. He bloody deserves a good bashing to his face. I would sew and glue up his lips if I could.

They say you can always rely on family. Not this asshole-for-a-brother of mine. But I know I can always rely on myself. I really have no idea what about me that turns him off so much. And just the fact that he's turned off by me gets me turned off by him.

And the interminable silly and bugger-esque things that he does! O. M. G.

I stocked up on some juice drinks in the fridge and came back one night craving for orange juice. I took the orange juice carton and to my disgust, there was literally one sip of juice left in the carton. WTF was it still doing in the fridge then? Leave a little sip for me to give face?! CB lah, this brother.

No comments: